All films must be the original work of the filmmakers and all filmmakers must have the necessary rights.
1. All films that are not in English, must have English language subtitles. English movies do not have subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & commercial purposes.
6. The excerpts from films send for High Tatras Film & Video Festival can be shown on the Slovakian / Int. T.V. / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
7. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. High Tatras Film & Video Festival organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
10. By submitting the project, you agree that our partner film festivals will be able to send you an offer to submit your projects.
High Tatras Film & Video Festival is a seasonal film competition for filmmakers worldwide.
Our mission is to promote films, and to be another step up in the filmmakers' careers.
Each month, our Jury will award the best films through private screenings, and make a special interview with the winner of the Best Picture (Film of the Season).